PLEASE READ OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU BEGIN YOUR TRANSACTIONS. ALL TRANSACTIONS CONDUCTED ARE BOUND TO THESE RULES & REGULATIONS, RELIEVING YEG EXOTIC PLANT CROWD AND IT'S HOBBYIST MEMBERS WHO MANAGE THIS GROUP OF ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, BOTH NOW AND FOREVER INTO THE FUTURE.
We are group of passionate hobbyists bringing Canadian grown exotics to your doorstep. With that said, we are here to provide the supreme customer service you deserve, and with any shopping or online experience, terms and conditions apply.
1. All sales are final and non-refundable. No exceptions will ever be made. Only a gift card will ever be issued in the event there must be a complete cancellation of transaction only per the discretion of YEG Exotic Plant Crowd, otherwise only a credit in the form of a digital gift card for our site will be offered to you in the event your plant(s) purchased are damaged or fall ill while in our care/possession only (not in your care, the courier's care, or any non member of YEG Exotic Plant Crowd) while awaiting shipping, pickup, or delivery locally. Purchases made without discount or promotional codes are not subject to receiving credits, even in the form of a gift card. All sales are final. Please ensure you read and follow our promotions clearly. Once the plant(s) are no longer in our possession, all warranties and refunds are null and void. Cash transactions are NOT eligible for future credits as described previously in the event an error ever occurs with your purchase(s). If you request someone else to pickup or deliver your order, you void any and all responsibility on our part as the seller. We are not responsible for how your plants are transported by a friend or someone conducting a favor for you. Written consent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org must be given with your order number. We also request and re-emphasize if your plant ever has issues, you must alert us within 24 hours of receiving it so we can have ample opportunity to guide you with any rehab or tips needed. We will not offer any refunds or credits for any plants not in our possession. Orders that are delivered and experience the unfortunate event of porch pirate theft or misplacement by Purolator are not eligible for refunds or further support. Shipping is at your own risk ever. Thank you.
2. Once your online shopping transaction(s) are complete, we will follow-up with you via the contact details you provide. We usually request payment for shipping via a PayPal invoice or an etransfer, whatever is most convenient for you. We will not charge "flat rate" shipping as it is unethical to overcharge customers for services they simply do not need. You only pay what we pay in shipping remitted to our courier vendor(s) of choice, insulated boxes, heat packs, supplies, and packing materials. Yes, we have tape and printer ink to pay for too! Your cost is our cost to just keep us going efficiently.
3. Purolator is our preferred vendor of choice. Should you elect to utilize FEDEX, you are responsible for all full shipping and handling costs. We do not obtain discounts with FEDEX. We only have a business account with Purolator for up to 50% off.
4. Full payment of plants is required to secure your plant. We do not hold plants with promises of cash payment. No cheques or trades will be accepted. Trades and cash payment are only for established local clientele on a case-by-case basis only, under the approval of our administrators of this group.
5. Plant is guaranteed pest free upon pickup or shipping. We thoroughly inspect all of our plants to ensure satisfaction and a positive experience. We will never intentionally send a plant with any sort of infection or outbreak. However, the guarantee cannot anticipate if any unknown larvae hatch from activation of heat pack(s) or if the receiver's environment has a pre-existing outbreak. We photograph all of our plants to provide proof of cleanliness from pests.
6. We only ship within Canada. We do not ship outside of Canada. No exceptions will be made. We do not issue export phytosanitary documents. Please do not ask us to ship out of the country. We will not do it ever. We are not responsible in any manner for the care or condition of the plant once picked up, delivered, or shipped via courier utilizing our overnight shipping.
7. We reserve the right to limit, change, and remove the inventory and availability of inventory anytime without notice. We ask that you respect the hard work we put into our plants to grow them well and to appreciate the value of pest free specimens that we offer.
8. No plant is ever guaranteed yours until a successful gateway payment transaction has been done. Plants left in your shopping cart are never held. Only paid plants are secured and tied up. If there are multiple plants you wish to obtain and are rushing, multiple transactions are welcome and we will happily combine order(s) for you anytime.
9. We reserve the right to decide in regards to how your plant is best shipped to you. Bare-rooted, potted, or wrapped in a variety of moisture retaining materials, depending on the plants purchased. Should you have any special requests, please contact us and we will work with you. Otherwise, we assume full trust in what we are doing and offering to you as the customer.
10. If you do not advise of any issues with your plant(s) received within 24 hours of pickup or delivery, we will never consider a replacement plant or offer any further advice. We cannot be responsible for factors we do not know about if your plant is stressed in shipping and you neglect to advise us upon immediately receiving and viewing your order.
11. By purchasing, you acknowledge by default you have agreed to these terms and conditions, and furthermore, your digital record of agreement is logged in our database - in the event of a dispute, this record will be shown to you to prove you agreed and assumed all risks and liabilities and expenses both now and forever into the future.
PERSONAL INFORMATION THIS SITE COLLECTS
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
"Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
"Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
"Web beacons," "tags," and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information." This is stored with our eccomerce provider platform by Shopify and not any member of YEG EXOTIC PLANT CROWD. Our gateway payment merchants including PayPal and Stripe are fully PCI Compliant and adhere to all Federal Government of Canada laws and regulations.
ANY TERMS & CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ANYTIME OR BE UPDATED WITHOUT NOTICE. All transactions and purchases are bound to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of this information charter, both now and forever. (Last updated May 24, 2022)
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/edmontonrareplants.